Stop Leaks, Save Money, Increase Worker Safety!
Our safety auditing and gas hazards teams help clients detect leaks quickly, accurately, and safely. The service helps find leaks early to avoid costly interruptions in operations or costly releases of fuels.
- Non-Invasive – No need to shutdown equipment or turn away from hard to reach areas.
- Increase Profitability – Considerable cost savings by stopping costly fuel leaks and production interruptions
- Enhance Worker Safety – Hard to access, elevated, and unsafety areas easily scanned from a distance minimizing personnel exposures.
- Protect the Environment – Minimizes fugitive gas emissions affecting environment. Complies with EPA/API testing guidelines. Unburned natural gas is up to 120 times as potent a greenhouse gas carbon dioxide.
- Easily Deployed – Easily added to combustion system and plant gas Safety Audits
- Reduces Risks / Liability associated
- Quickly “see” and pinpoint leaks with images and videos
- Objective gas piping action plans and risk mitigation reporting
Regulator Diaphragm Leakage
Tank Relief Leakage
- Enhancing Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) Programs – HCS quickly and accurately assesses thousands of linear feet helping clients manage piping integrity programs and mitigate risks exposures.
- 3rd Party Verification for Pre and Post-outage piping repairs, purging projects, or over-pressure excursions
- Rooftop Equipment and Gas Vent Surveys
- Capturing fugitive emissions from underground piping runs or vaults