Date(s) - 03/12/2019 - 03/14/2019
Attend our interactive Industrial Combustion Workshop in Muncie, IN. This workshop is packed full of useful knowledge to enhance safety at your facility.
Honeywell’s Industrial Combustion Workshop will help you create a cleaner combustion process, as well as a safer work environment.
This long running two and-a-half day workshop has been the staple of combustion training essentials to attendees for many years. The event instructors consist of Honeywell Combustion Service Technicians, Product and Application Engineers, and other subject matter experts who work with the burners you operate.
This course is designed for attendees who want a more in-depth knowledge of burners – including their design, proper selection, and recommended service procedures. The workshop offers opportunity to speak directly to the people that develop, engineer, build, and service process burners.
Many of Honeywell Thermal Solution’s burners are demonstrated live during your visit to our facility including Eclipse, Maxon and Hauck. This is a great class that will challenge both new and experienced individuals in combustion.
What: 2 ½ day Industrial Combustion Workshop
When: March 12th – 14th, 2018
Where: Honeywell, 201 E. 18th, Muncie, Indiana 47302
Who: Facility managers, engineers, maintenance technicians, plant supervisors, safety or reliability managers, and corporate leadership.
Why: To help you create a safer work environment and learn fuel cost saving techniques, troubleshooting knowledge, reduced explosion risk and more!
Cost: $1,700 per attendee
- Combustion Fundamentals
- Fuel Train Basics
- Burner Control Basics
- Burner Tuning
- Emissions – NOx, CO Formation
- Exercises & Simulators
- Troubleshooting Techniques
- Temperature Controls & Sensors
- Air Heating Processes
- High Temperature Heating Processes
- Minimizes Equipment Downtime – Problems are diagnosed and repaired faster.
- Compliance with Combustion and Safety Guidelines.
- Reduction of Interruptions/Outages – Well-maintained fuel-fired equipment that is safe to run always makes good business sense!
- Expedited Equipment Troubleshooting – Helping to identify and correct issues that lead to better fuel efficiency and operations.
How To Register
- Call: 815-637-7335
- Or, Email: CombustionService@honeywell.com
Include the following in the email: the attendee name(s), company name, contact name, phone number, email and billing location.
Payment is due two weeks prior to the class. We will contact you shortly if you emailed us to complete the payment process.
Download the Eclipse Industrial Workshops 2019 brochure.