HCS’s multi-disciplined professional engineering team has resolved almost every type of combustion or facility issue you may encounter. Our firm has the unique ability to integrate the best technologies from many manufacturers for our Clients’ ultimate benefit, and around their production schedules.
- Upgrades & Retrofits – Our experienced team can modify existing equipment, build to specifications, design a completely new system, install or commission all types of combustion equipment. Our recommendations provide practical, efficient and cost-effective engineering solutions.
- Design & Optimization – Experienced controls/PLC programming and troubleshooting services, along with accurate Independent Design Reviews, Energy Efficiency Studies & Optimization.
- Burner Tuning – Thoroughly check and properly tune combustion systems to maximum efficiency and decrease combustion safety risks.
- Independent Design Reviews – HCS determines if your combustion system design complies with current NFPA, ASME standards and local codes. We will collect and review data, confirm all components, temperatures and settings as well as conduct a review of equipment procedures from installation to start-up and shut down.
- Turnkey Operations – Upgrading to modern systems or optimizing current ones greatly reduces the chances of accidents. CEC turnkey strategies include all project management, engineering, equipment, installation, contractor labor/material and commissioning.
- Emergency Service/Explosion Investigations – HCS engineers are available 24/7 to troubleshoot downed or damaged equipment and provide immediate accident investigation services for fuel-fired incidents.
Contact us today with questions about how we can improve safety, reliability and efficiency at your facility.